Saturday, October 6, 2012

001 - Blogger Start



Pixelgasm has been so much fun but I admit I've been super relaxed with it, and while I don't intend to work on it 24/7 - I do hope to pick up the pace a lot more.  And now that Fall is officially rolling in I think there will be plenty of stuff going on to post and blog about.

I pieced this outfit together through some random freebies I found - the artistic background is my own Photoshop tinkerings - on to the credits!

Skin - Belleza - Shyla Med Energy Gift (Free Group Gift!)
(Group : secondlife:///app/group/e0d55796-ee27-7cc4-2ebd-574f63809c2a/about )
Shape - My own personal custom shape
Eyes - Insufferable Dastard Thank You Gift (Free)
Hair - Elikatira - Spark ($250 per Color Pack)
Outfit - Whipped Cream - BugJuice (October Group Gift)
(Group: secondlife:///app/group/8bba527b-d462-fa9e-b4dc-a9d45ce11666/about )
Boots - DRD Lazy Boots Reg - Black Razors (Past MM Prize)
Bracelets - DRD Studded Bracelets (Past Game Prize)
Hand Tats - La Malvada Mujer - La Mano - Black
Nails - [mock] Dark Knight Mock Nails



No comments:

Post a Comment